Delphin McRae & Associates Pty Ltd delivers quality investigation in both surveillance and factual requirements for a diverse client base. Our Company complies and operates within all regulatory frameworks to conduct our activities in an ethical manner with security of information, protection of privacy and quality assurance deliverable outcomes.
Our Company undertake to protect the interest of our clients and attend promptly and diligently to all matters received.
We endeavour at all times to obtain all required factual information with a minimal amount of disruption to the client workplace and third parties.
Our professional services encompass many areas including:
- Corporate investigation
- Factual / Circumstance Investigations
- Covert Operations
- Process Service
- Fraud investigation
- Stress claims
- Public Liability investigation
- Bullying and Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Due Diligence
- Legal Defence
- Family Law
- Workplace conflict
- Domestic investigation
- Risk Management
Our ethical surveillance operatives strive for a successful outcome by obtaining high quality digital video footage and detailed field notes while operating within legislative and privacy guidelines.
We conduct surveillance operations in the following areas:
- Corporate Sector – Theft, Fraud, Staff Performance issues, Drug and Alcohol usage, Copyright and Brand Protection, IP Theft and Misuse, Due Diligence, Legal Support, Witness Location and Document Service and more.
- Industrial – Industrial issues, Industrial Disputes, Competitor Intelligence gathering, Counter-surveillance Measures and more through our association with leading National investigation firm CHS Australia.
- Domestic – Location surveillance and relationship surveillance.
Operatives sign a ‘Deed of Confidentiality’ to ensure ultimate discretion and total confidentiality.
Please feel free to contact us and discuss your requirements with our management team.