|Postal Address||PO Box 2390
Gladstone Park, Victoria, 3043
|Telephone||(03) 9326 2195|
TestimonialsTai Edge - JB HIFI Area Manager Western Australia
My dealings with John Delphin over the years has been executed with a high degree of competency, professionalism and integrity and I wouldn’t hesitate to engage Johns services in the future.Lorraine Anthony - Human Resource Manager Adventist Schools Victoria
John Delphin was engaged to conduct an independent workplace investigation for us. The investigation was carried out professionally, thoroughly and within agreed timeframes. I would highly recommend John.Ron Iddles OAM. APM Secretary of the Police Association
Recently the Police Association of Victoria, engaged John Delphin from DM and Associates to conduct an urgent investigation. This was done in a timely manner, and the final report was professionally done, with a very easy Executive Summary to read. I would have no hesitation in engaging John again.
- Company fined $120,000 for unsafe worksiteSandarra Electrics Pty Ltd has been fined $120,000 for exposing workers to risk of serious injury on a residential construction site in Geelong.
- Company fined $80,000 after tyre shredder injuryThe operator of a tyre recycling facility has been convicted and fined $80,000 after a young father was left with life-changing injuries.
- Company fined $120,000 for unsafe worksite
- Benchbooks updated October 4, 2019The Fair Work Commission has published an updated version of the Anti-bullying benchbook and the Industrial action benchbook. The updated version of the Anti-bullying benchbook reflects recent case law and rules changes, including information on amending applications, rescheduling or adjourning matters, bias, representation by lawyers and paid agents and orders the Commission can make. The […]
- Vale, Joe Isaac AO September 18, 2019The Honourable Professor Emeritus Joseph Ezra Isaac AO has passed away aged 97. Joe was considered one of Australia's most distinguished scholars and practitioners in the field of industrial relations and made very significant contributions to the fields of economics, industrial relations policy and practice, dispute settlement, and social and economic development. Fair Work Commission […]
- Benchbooks updated October 4, 2019
- Delphin McRae & Associates undertakes to conduct all enquiries in accordance with the 'Code of Practice for Private Investigators' as issued by the Victorian WorkCover Authority.