|Postal Address||PO Box 2390
Gladstone Park, Victoria, 3043
|Telephone||(03) 9326 2195|
TestimonialsLorraine Anthony - Human Resource Manager Adventist Schools Victoria
John Delphin was engaged to conduct an independent workplace investigation for us. The investigation was carried out professionally, thoroughly and within agreed timeframes. I would highly recommend John.Ron Iddles OAM. APM Secretary of the Police Association
Recently the Police Association of Victoria, engaged John Delphin from DM and Associates to conduct an urgent investigation. This was done in a timely manner, and the final report was professionally done, with a very easy Executive Summary to read. I would have no hesitation in engaging John again.Tai Edge - JB HIFI Area Manager Western Australia
My dealings with John Delphin over the years has been executed with a high degree of competency, professionalism and integrity and I wouldn’t hesitate to engage Johns services in the future.
- Meat processor fined $90,000 after hand amputationA meat processing company has been convicted and fined $90,000 after a worker’s hand was severed at its Brooklyn plant.
- Conviction for assaulting WorkSafe inspectorA man has been convicted and fined $3500 for assaulting a WorkSafe inspector at an Elwood construction site.
- Meat processor fined $90,000 after hand amputation
- Enterprise agreement update August 16, 2019The Fair Work Commission today issued an Enterprise agreement update. It provides information on recent improvements in the Commission’s processes and timeliness in dealing with enterprise agreement applications. The update follows a recent speech by the President of the Fair Work Commission, Justice Iain Ross AO, which discusses a range of topics including the Commission’s […]
- Workplace Advice Service marks one-year anniversary August 13, 2019This month marks the one-year anniversary of the Workplace Advice Service, a free legal assistance program coordinated by the Fair Work Commission. The service is offered by the Commission as part of its ongoing efforts to improve access to justice and reduce complexity for unrepresented individuals and small business employers. Find out more Media release […]
- Enterprise agreement update August 16, 2019
- Delphin McRae & Associates undertakes to conduct all enquiries in accordance with the 'Code of Practice for Private Investigators' as issued by the Victorian WorkCover Authority.